Current co-chairs through June 2024:
- Oversights of two subcommittees:
- Conference Planning – oversees, produces, and evaluates all aspects of the New Jersey Academic Libraries (NJAL) conference
- Website Portal – oversees and assesses all aspects of the website
- Partners with the Planning and Assessment (P&A) Committee and library-affiliated organizations to plan and develop programs, including target one-day summits, conferences, workshops, webinars, etc.
- Advises on priorities and strategies for developing and managing outreach programs and associated services.
- Submits annual budget requests to support outreach programs.
- Coordinates content development and associated strategies with other VALE committees.