- Polytechnic University Goes Live with Koha ZOOM
LibLime and Polytechnic University announced today that the Bern Dibner Library has gone live with a Koha ZOOM hosted system.
- University of Prince Edward Island’s Robertson Library Goes Live with Evergreen.
Robertson Library at the University of Prince Edward Island in Charlottetown becomes the first academic library to run Evergreen in production. Those who are interested can view the Library’s catalogue at http://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca
- ILS Symposium: A Symposium on the Future of Integrated Library Systems Blog,
Postcast of invited speakers at the ILS symposium sponsored by Lincoln Trail Libraries System, Champaign, IL – September 13-15, 2007
- ILS Assesment by the University of Windsor
“This document is intended as a first step in evaluating the current environment with respect to
- Future of the Integrated Library System
Future of the Integrated Library System Blog
- Welcome to BC Pines — Pines
“The phased implementation of the Evergreen Open ILS for all of BC (“BC PINES”) be implemented over the next 5 years. We hope that eventually all public libraries in BC will join, and that the vision of the “Libraries Without Walls” Strategic Plan can be
- Open-ILS.org | Home of the Evergreen ILS.
This is information central for Evergreen, an enterprise-class Integrated Library System (ILS). Evergreen is developed and maintained by a worldwide group of organizations and interested individuals, led by the Georgia Public Library Service.
- MasterKey Power Search
Pazpar2 is a high-performance, user interface-independent, data model-independent metasearching middleware webservice featuring merging, relevance ranking, record sorting, and faceted results. It is the engine behind MasterKey SaaS (software as a service)
- Evergreen VMWare image available for download – Coffee|Code
- Standing up for Open source, Lee David Jaffe, Greg Careaga
An article about Open Source in libraries that appeared in Library Philosophy and Practice that cites me!
- State Library of Ohio ILS Options Discussion Meeting Minutes – April 24, 2007
- An Open Source Alternative for Libraries
ABSTRACT: As Linux becomes a major operating system and Apache becomes the most popular Web server today, the concept of Open Source Software (OSS) has been familiar to many people. Software developers from all over the world have been contributing their
Open Library System (OLS) Related Information