OER Regional Workshop at Montclair State University
March 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Join the VALE OER Ambassadors and experienced OER administration and faculty to learn about Open Educational Resources and how to integrate them into your institution’s curriculum. Coffee and lunch will be provided. This workshop is intended for faculty, librarians, and staff/administrators.
Registration is free, but limited to individuals from VALE Member Institutions.
- Register online now
- Registration deadline: Thursday, March 5th
Directions & Parking
Directions: Campus Map
Campus Building: Feliciano School of Business, Room #140
Parking: Red Hawk Deck
The cost for parking at the Red Hawk Deck is $6 for the duration of the event. If possible, attendees should park on the 5th floor of the deck which leads to a short walk to the Feliciano School of Business.
Agenda & Schedule
- 9:30am-10am: Registration and Refreshments
- 10am-10:10am: Welcome
- 10:10am-10:20am: Overview of VALE’s OER Initiative
- 10:20am–11:15am: Why, What, Where, & How
- 11:15am – 12pm: Student Panel from Passaic County Community College
- 12 pm-1pm: Lunch Break
- 1pm-2 pm: Q & A Panel