Current co-chairs through June 2024:
- Identifies opportunities and spearheads evaluation of VALE services and programs, including distribution of at least two (2) surveys per academic year.
- Partners with the Outreach Committee and library-affiliated organizations to plan, develop, and assess regular programs throughout the academic year, including target one-day summits, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Advises on priorities and strategies for developing and managing planning and assessment programs and associated services.
- Submit annual budget requests to support planning and assessment agendas.
- Coordinates content development and associated strategies with other VALE committees.